Dedicated Live-In Caregiver for Seniors in Dorval, QC – Full-Time Position
We are seeking two dedicated caregivers for seniors as live-in caregivers to provide exceptional care for the elderly in Dorval, Quebec. This fulfilling position involves assuming full responsibility for the household, providing companionship, and personal care, shopping for essentials, and preparing nutritious meals. If you have a passion for helping the elderly maintain their independence and quality of life, we encourage you to apply.
- Location: 200 Rue Ducharme, Dorval, QC H9S 2H7
- Salary: $15.25 hourly / 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Term or Contract, Full-time
- Flexible Hours: To be determined
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Long-term benefits
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of the householder
- Mend clothing and linens
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Security and Safety:
- A criminal record check required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Long-term benefits
- Other benefits
Who Can Apply:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Application Deadline: October 18, 2023